Houzz Logo Print
shankar77

Kitchen Renovation- Black Floorboards

Shankar
vor 8 Jahren

Hey Guys,

Looking to spend some time over easter planning out a facelift on my tired looking kitchen. I really love the look of black floorboards but I'm worried it might make the space look smaller, just wondering if anyone has had any similar experiences with using black floorboards?

Glenhaven · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• how2girl
    vor 8 Jahren
    I think it will have the opposite effect, as dark colours recede, light colours bring forward. Go for it!
    Shankar hat how2girl gedankt
  • Tribbletrouble44152k7 Trek
    vor 8 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 8 Jahren

Multiple comments on Houzz have said that dark floorboards show every speck of dust.

Shankar hat Tribbletrouble44152k7 Trek gedankt
  • lomboshouse
    vor 7 Jahren

Looks great. However, 2 of our friends have just moved into houses with dark boards. They look awesome but one has a dog and says she could easily mop twice a day. Because you can see every single little dust speck and dog hair. The other family's boards are chocolate and also amazing but you can see the dust around where it gathers in the not so frequented areas and it's not a great look.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.