Houzz Logo Print
nicole_lang6028422

Ceiling light or fan?

Nicole Lang
vor 9 Jahren
zuletzt bearbeitet:vor 9 Jahren
My husband and I are buying a new construction home that has a great room with a double height ceiling. It will have can lighting and a junction box for a ceiling fan or chandelier.

I was initially not into the idea of getting a ceiling fan, but I haven't seen any light fixtures I like that are large enough to fit the space, so I'm thinking a ceiling fan might be more practical and will help with heating and cooling such a giant room.

If we do get a fan, we would get a Haiku with SenseMe technology, which I think is pretty stylish and has some neat features. There's a 60" version, which would be large enough to fit the space. We would get it in the light bamboo/white color.

I've attached a photo of the room from the model home, but unfortunately it doesn't capture the true height of the ceiling.

Please let me know why you chose fan or light and if we should go with a light I'm open to suggestions on the type. Our style is fairly contemporary.
Giant light fixture
Haiku fan http://www.bigassfans.com/senseme/

Kommentare (5)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.