Houzz Logo Print
janet_silverstein7340821

Window coverings

Janet Silverstein
vor 9 Jahren
I just finished a renovation of my bathrooms and needs window coverings for them and 1 bedroom. I contacted budget blinds who came and gave me a consult.My bay window in my bathroom doesn't need quite as much privacy as my other bathroom, so I opted for solar blinds at 3% and 1% exposure where I needed more privacy.They offered me solar blinds by a company called Signature and another offbrand which I hadn't heard of. They offered me a 35% discount off retail. The pricing was between 200 and $300 per window based on size and fabric. delivery and installation three weeks.
Is there a difference between brands that is significant? I have only had experience with Hunter Douglas blinds and haven't heard of these other brands and I'm wondering if it is a mistake to go with an off label brand?
Any advice regarding window treatments is very welcome! thank you!

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Home Delight Studio
    vor 9 Jahren
    Hunter Douglas is High End Luxury brand and all products - the best quality. For example - there are a lot of brands on the market with shades like Silhouette. What the difference between them and Silhouette. First of all - opening mechanism. Hunter Douglas Silhouette has 4 different options: LiteRise(cordless), EasyRise (classic cord), UltraGlyde (retractable cord) and Motorized. You can have exactly what you need in your situation. For other brands - Classic cord and motorization only! And of course quality and versatility of fabrics and Life Time warranty from Hunter Douglas. If money for you is not an object - go with Hunter Douglas. If not - it's nothing wrong to install other cheaper brand if you like colour and quality.
    It's like your car - if you can afford Cadillac - good, if not - GM or Chevrolet are not bad as well.
    Janet Silverstein hat Home Delight Studio gedankt
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.