Houzz Logo Print
lauren_lagrave

Love the tile! What is the manufacturer/ style?

Lauren La Grave
vor 9 Jahren
High White Ceilings Create Airiness in Living Room · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    Shelley Gardea - Flea Market Sunday
    vor 9 Jahren
    I love these tiles too! They are called terracotta tiles also known as saltillo tiles. I'm not sure who was the exact manufacturer for these tiles were, however you can do a search and find them in a lot of places.
  • PRO
    Villa & Mission Imports
    vor 9 Jahren
    You can get saltillo tiles and Villa and Mission Imports they are instock 888-874-8769
  • Marvin Berk
    vor 9 Jahren

I love that you are using textiles from Sumba. We have over 2,000 antique textiles from Sumba and all of Southeast Asia including Bali, Sulawesi, Sumatra, Savu, and others areas of Indonesia. The Apsara Arts of Asia (apsara-arts.com) also includes Laos, India, China, Borneo, the Phillippines. We are happy to send some pictures of our latest acquisitions to all designers, set decorators and museums.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.