Houzz Logo Print
moeeer

Ceiling tiles??¿?

moeeer
vor 9 Jahren
Ok so I have ceiling tile things and they can easily be removed.
When they are removed should i just get straight plain tiles for it and paint them white. Or should I make them black or a grey to go with the colors of my room.
(Image 1)the tiles now.
(Image 2)without a tile
(Image 3) what I was thinking
Ask for more images of the furniture and other things in my room.

Kommentare (10)

• moeeer
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    I can upload more pics of the room or anything if anyone want to see it.
  • PRO
    Marroquin Construction Corporation
    vor 9 Jahren

Unless you need to access the space above the ceiling tile I
    would demo the existing ceiling, frame out new ceiling, insulate and drywall.
    However after looking at the photos I get the impression that access is required.
    If that is the case than visit a local acoustical ceiling supplier. They should
    have samples of several manufactures. Ceiling
    tile has come a long way in recent years with a softer look.

• Nancy Walton
    vor 9 Jahren

If you do decide to paint the tiles, make sure you paint the framework as well. The third picture showing the white with the dark tiles just looks too distracting.

• Curt D'Onofrio
    vor 9 Jahren

I would go with white (but more white than image # 1...the brown speckles not working for me)

• hatetoshop
    vor 9 Jahren

Agree with Curt -- go with white. I hope you'll consider checking (and dealing with) all the electrical that seems to be happening up there.

• handymam
    vor 9 Jahren

I am guessing this us a basement...go white, it will help reflect light better.

• moeeer
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!
  • moeeer
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    And the electric is just a extension cord I ran to the room thank you for all comments.
  • PRO
    Decorative Ceiling Tiles, Inc.
    vor 9 Jahren

You are welcome..:-)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.