Houzz Logo Print
chelseanugget

Spillway stone?

victory
vor 8 Jahren
What kind of stone was used for spillway ledge and what does it look like from inside the spa? Thank you
Recently Finished · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Anything Wet Pools and Spas
    vor 8 Jahren

Hi there!

So sorry in delay for responding to you! If memory serves me right, I believe the spillway / spillways for this pool that we built is marble in the color of Ivory to match the coping of the pool.

I'll see if I have any more pictures of the spa for you to show how it looks like inside and will post them for you. The cap tile is the same tile we used for the waterline tile, it's a beautiful artistic glass tile. We really love how this pool came out for this client! On our website under gallery / new construction we have a link called "building a pool" if you click on it you will be able to view one of our many pools that built from start to finish. It's a little long but the transformation is incredible! We hope you enjoy it!

Thanks so much for taking a moment to look at our work we truly appreciate it!

• larkspurproject
    vor 8 Jahren
    Love the look, nice job!
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.