Houzz Logo Print
roberta4917

Love the table lamps where did you get them?

roberta4917
vor 8 Jahren
Jacob Residence · Mehr Info

Kommentare (4)

• PRO
    Rajni Alex Design
    vor 8 Jahren

Hi these lamps can be purchased through me, I can find out from the vendor the lead time and the pricing. It runs in thousands. William sonoma home also is carrying this right now, however it is for $3450, and I am pretty sure I can get this for you for much lesser than that. Do let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Rajni

• roberta4917
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 8 Jahren

Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly. I would like to know the price for each. I would be interested in two.

• PRO
    Rajni Alex Design
    vor 8 Jahren

Please also note, these come without any shades from the vendor, they only specialize in crystal Quartz lamps and accessories. However, I will be more than happy to provide you the suitable dimensions and sizes for shades for thes lamps:).

best

Rajni

• roberta4917
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 8 Jahren

Thanks so much for the information, but I've chosen other lamps. I appreciate all the information and your getting back to me so promptly.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.