Houzz Logo Print
betsyttt

sink and stand

betsyttt
vor 8 Jahren
I would love to get the exact specs on the washstand and sink. Thanks, it's a great space!
Pasadena Green guest bathroom · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    PCI Builders
    vor 8 Jahren

Thank you Betsytt! This is a Retrospect collection Wash stand. Its dimensions are 27" by 19-3/4 by 36" Hope this helps!

• PRO
    Marilynn Taylor | Vacation Rental Expert
    vor 8 Jahren

Just to add, it is from American Standard and you purchase the sink and stand separately. I purchased it on Build.com

• Kerri Kimberley
    vor 8 Jahren

Can you provide the brand and color of the green tile. I love the look and would like to replicate it!

• angieeb
    vor 6 Jahren

I can't find the washstand anywhere- AS said it is discontinued. Where did you purchase and was it expensive?

• angieeb
    vor 6 Jahren

I can't find the washstand anywhere- AS said it is discontinued. Where did you purchase and was it expensive?

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.