Houzz Logo Print
eleni_papadatou_angermeir

Colour to acccompany stone wall

E. Angermeir
vor 8 Jahren
zuletzt bearbeitet:vor 8 Jahren

Hello,

I have this nice stone wall in my roof room and I'm looking for a blue for the wall OPPOSITE which is a normal straight not diagonal wall I had initially decided for a teal blue but it seems this is now too much.What do you think? What would you suggest ?

Thank you!

Kommentare (3)

• Brandi Nash Hicks
    vor 8 Jahren
    Ideas
    E. Angermeir hat Brandi Nash Hicks gedankt
  • PRO
    harryclarkinterior
    vor 8 Jahren

I agree with the cooler colours suggested above. Your stone wall has plenty of soft, powder pinks and yellows and therefore appears very lively. The biggest mistake people make is to match the beautiful colours of stone with wall paint of equal liveliness which leads to a rivalry between colour and stone. A much subtler approach is needed. Check the stone for it least visible colours create a complimentary colour match. There might be hidden very subtle, sand greys and soft pebble colours which then will let your wall shine in the way you have envisaged it.

E. Angermeir hat harryclarkinterior gedankt
  • E. Angermeir
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 8 Jahren

Thank you! I'll try out some powder blues and greens or anything in between.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.