dmfrolan098

White subway tile

Are they glossy white or Matte?
Gatti Apartment 3 for Peek Architecture · Mehr Info

Kommentare (8)

• Diane Froland Levine
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 8 Jahren

Is matte more of a modern look? I'm redoing my kitchen backsplash and love this look. White shaker cabinets with black (Cambria in Sharpham) countertops. Trying to pick the perfect subway title and I love this. Not sure if I should go glossy or matte. Hmmmm . This room is stunning. Just gorgeous

• PRO
    DES Home Renovations
    vor 8 Jahren
    This is surely on the modern side of things. If you decide to go thing route using a darker grout to bring life to the backsplash will help it to stand out and not just blend.
    Diane Froland Levine hat DES Home Renovations gedankt
  • Diane Froland Levine
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 8 Jahren

Last question I promise ... Grout color and grout spacing? I'm torn between 1/16 and 1/8. Love the color you used and spacing is perfect.

• PRO
    DES Home Renovations
    vor 8 Jahren
    1/8, any smaller would be very thin.
    Diane Froland Levine hat DES Home Renovations gedankt
  • Diane Froland Levine
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 8 Jahren

Color of grout you used?

• PRO
    Alex Maguire Photography
    vor 7 Jahren

Hi, You'd have to contact Peek Architecture, who are on Houzz, I'm afraid.

Thanks,

Alex.

• brendameetup
    vor 7 Jahren

what is the dimension of the shower?

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.