Houzz Logo Print
ypeltz

Paint and stone.

ypeltz
vor 7 Jahren

We are trying to figure out what type/color stone to put on the front of this house. Where to place the stone, and what color to paint the stucco. Thinking a "mountain or more rustic feel? Thank you for your suggestions in advance!

Kommentare (4)

• Elle
    vor 7 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 7 Jahren

Since there is already some stone in a specific design, I would not add any more stone but would paint the stucco in a color that is more complimentary to the stone.

• Bev
    vor 7 Jahren

I totally agree with Elle! You just need to update the paint!

• ypeltz
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren

Thanks... it is a brick veneer I think on there...very light in color-we were wanting to remove it all...and start over.....and I was thinking a darker stone color... here is a pic I found....just not sure to stone it all...stone half...?

• PRO
    Memar Architects Inc.
    vor 7 Jahren
    Use a mixture of stone and stucco
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.