Houzz Logo Print
kelliesuplickiakbd

Light & Bright Bathroom Remodel in Sturbridge, Massachusetts

We started this project back in 2014. The customer wanted a spa-like bathroom that was inspired by their stay in hotels while traveling. The bathroom was outdated and cramped when we first started. We gutted the bathroom to the studs, we installed brand new cabinets & quartz countertop and finished off with a custom shower in Carrara marble tile. The homeowners were ecstatic and their kids were even more excited to use their parent's new tub! See before & after:

Before:

Light & Bright Bathroom Remodel · Mehr Info

After:

If you are looking to design your dream kitchen and bath, check out our Houzz profile and send us a message. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kommentare (11)

• susanalanandwrigley
    vor 7 Jahren

Granted it is beautiful, but getting in and out of that tub looks very difficult if you are not young and agile! Cleaning it also looks impossible, you'd have to be inside it to reach back part. So lovely look, but impractical functionality ... for me.

Chace Building Supply hat susanalanandwrigley gedankt
  • PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    vor 7 Jahren

Such gorgeous materials used here!

Chace Building Supply hat OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc. gedankt
  • PRO
    Mega Builders
    vor 7 Jahren

Gorgeous work!

Chace Building Supply hat Mega Builders gedankt
  • PRO
    Chace Building Supply
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren

Thanks for the feedback! The tub is at 21" high and while it does only have the one access point, there is ample room to sit and and get comfy in it! Initially the faucet was supposed to be along the window wall but there were unforeseen plumbing issues that required modification of the placement.

• PRO
    KT tile
    vor 7 Jahren

Very nice bathroom!

Chace Building Supply hat KT tile gedankt
  • printesa
    vor 7 Jahren

Beautiful! I understand that getting in and out of a bathtub can be problematic later in life, that is always the case, so you either have one or you don't.
    What bathtub did you use? It looks really nice

• PRO
    Chace Building Supply
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren

@printesa...I agree! This is a young family and the homeowners love to relax in the tub when they get a free minute! haha

The tub is the Kohler Underscore in white.

• printesa
    vor 7 Jahren

Thank you! I will look it up since I need to change a tub and this one seems to be more squarish, hence more efficient in space.

• PRO
    Hunting For George
    vor 7 Jahren

Love this!

• PRO
    Addition Building & Design, Inc.
    vor 7 Jahren

This bathroom looks amazing.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.