Houzz Logo Print
joyce_robinson

I want to change my pendant lights

Joyce Robinson
vor 7 Jahren

I have a kitchen island that has an attached support beam post. The island is 8'6" x 4 ft. I do not care for the current penant lights. I am looking for lighting for the space with bigger pendant than these perhaps glass to lighten the space. I do love industrial and rustic modern influences as well. My problem is the hanging of the pendants. I have read that maybe they are not placed properly here. To make sure that I do not order the wrong amounts and dimmensions, I need to make sure. I think I can work with the electrician to space them differently and patch and paint to cover these unless you feel they are properly spaced and enough from the ends. The task lighting situations seem to be just fine when they are on. Thanks

Kommentare (6)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.