Houzz Logo Print
kortnee11

What are the dimensions of the stone surround?

kortnee11
vor 7 Jahren
Also, what kind of stone is this? Is it veneer?
Expansion in Kensington · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    Merrick Design and Build Inc.
    vor 7 Jahren

Hello Kortnee,

This project is over 5 years old so i don't have the best records. The fireplace is 8' wide but I do not have the finish height of the room. The stone is a veneer but i do not have a record of the selection. If you are looking for a great product you should find a stone yard near you where you can see samples in person. Eldorado Stone Veneer is what we recommend.

The Team at Merrick

kortnee11 hat Merrick Design and Build Inc. gedankt
  • kortnee11
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren

Thank you for responding. I know you said that you didn't have a record of the stone selection, but I was wondering if you know if it was from Eldorado Stone or a different company. This is exactly what I'm looking for but can't seem to find anything like it... :-(

• PRO
    Merrick Design and Build Inc.
    vor 7 Jahren

Hi Kortnee,

Email me and I will send you what I do have in my archives. Hopefully it will help.

amerrick@mdbi.us

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.