Houzz Logo Print
tarapresser

Color of the stain and wood species

Tara Presser
vor 7 Jahren
Hi, I was wondering if you could please tell me the color and type of stain used on these shakes and if they are cedar ?If cedar, should you also share what variety of cedar please. Thanks so much!
Palm Valley on Intracoastal · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    Glenn Layton Homes
    vor 7 Jahren

The manufacturer of the shingle is Michigan Pre Stain and the shingle is a western red cedar rough sawn 18" shingle with a 6" exposure. The color is weathered coastal 003.

Tara Presser hat Glenn Layton Homes gedankt
  • staciepelham
    vor 6 Jahren

Was this done recently? I cannot find that color listed on their semi transparent stains on their website. It looks like Shelby gray or Silverstone are the closest matches.

• PRO
    Glenn Layton Homes
    vor 6 Jahren

This project was completed in late 2015. The owner had some replacement shingles sent recently so I assume the color is still available. You may want to call them directly.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.