Houzz Logo Print
ayegardening

Creating holes for extension of air brick - is this possible?

Ayegardening Ltd
vor 7 Jahren
We have a client in Wimbledon who is having Trendy black porcelain as their main patio and we need to create a long step in front of the bi-fold doors. We will be covering three air bricks which we will need to extend. Have you ever drilled in grills into the porcelain to allow us to extend the air brick? Have you got any photos of this? Thank you, Susan.
Trendy Black Porcelain Steps · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    London Stone
    vor 7 Jahren

Hi Susan,

Thanks a lot for your question. I have enquired with our Production Director, and he has confirmed it is possible to drill these grills into the Porcelain Steps, but he would highly recommend that we do it in-house at our Bespoke Stone Centre.

If you would be so kind to send across a drawing, we will give you a quote based on that.

Please send it to diana@londonstone.co.uk and I will pass it on for you.

Kind regards,

Diana Copot

• PRO
    Ayegardening Ltd
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren

Hi Diana, thanks for the answer. That is great to hear it is possible. I will email you after the Easter break with what I had planned.

Many thanks

Susan

• PRO
    London Stone
    vor 7 Jahren

Hi Susan,

Great stuff, looking forward to your email. Have a great Easter Break!

Kind regards

Diana

Ayegardening Ltd hat London Stone gedankt
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.