Houzz Logo Print
houzzaupolls

POLL: If you work from home, what's your biggest pet peeve?

HouzzAU Polls
vor 6 Jahren
zuletzt bearbeitet:vor 6 Jahren

While a 37.5-hour work week is the norm in agreements, the typical working Australian works shorter or longer hours. This flexibility in the workforce is also seen in Australians opting to divide working time between the office and home.

Working from home has its perks but also its downfalls.

If you work from home, what is your number one pet peeve about it?

Blackburn Office Studio · Mehr Info

Related Polls:

VOTE and tell us about it in the comments!

Sharing my space with others
Interruptions
Lack of storage/too much clutter
Limited supplies/equipment
Other - tell us below!

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    Olivia Kwarda Tuivaga
    vor 6 Jahren

Lack of storage and clutter! The mess at home can lead to distractions - try to work and end up cleaning up/re-organising my work space 1000 times!

• PRO
    ENI Design Interior Architecture
    vor 6 Jahren

Clever planning of the location and taking into consideration the overall usage of the house by others can resolve all these issues. I have worked from home for many years. I have worked out how to do it :)

• PRO
    Smartstyle Interiors
    vor 6 Jahren

I run my business from home and it can be hard to switch off and enjoy being at home as work always lures you back in!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.