Houzz Logo Print
yankeefan22

Who is the make of the siding and the color?

yankeefan22
vor 6 Jahren
Apple Blossom Custom Ranch · Mehr Info

Kommentare (7)

• yankeefan22
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren

H,i do you think the color storm may be to dark a color on a 2000 sq. ft. house? It's a colonial. I was also thinking of white trim, but somewhat confused on the color doors. This isn't a new home.

• PRO
    Keith Homes, Inc
    vor 6 Jahren

You can mix shakes and horizontal siding (or batten board siding) in a couple colors to add some interest. Blues or blacks work for the door. Cape Cod grey is a good lighter grey from Alside. Also looks good with white and black- classic combo.

yankeefan22 hat Keith Homes, Inc gedankt
  • yankeefan22
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren

Hi what color shutters and doors would you put with the color tuscan clay? I seem to be having a problem choosing between the tuscan clay and the vintage wicker, I'm thinking with the wicker color, I'll have more choice in color for doors and shutters.

• PRO
    Keith Homes, Inc
    vor 6 Jahren

We have paired the Tuscan Clay with the burgundy, dark green, black, and dark grey shutters.

• yankeefan22
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren

Hi, could you tell me what color roof shingles were used on the house above?

• PRO
    Keith Homes, Inc
    vor 6 Jahren

Dual black

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.