Houzz Logo Print
vanessawarrilow

Could you give me a guide price for the metal African gate ?

vanessawarrilow
vor 10 Jahren
Stainless Steel Gate "Out of Africa", Edelstahl Tore · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Stainless Steel Atelier
    vor 10 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 10 Jahren
    Hello. Glad you like our gates. Have you seen the rest of the pictures of the gate? They show the results of sunset glow and what lighting plays as a role. This gate as by most of our gates, has the identical picture on the back side as well. This means that there are in reality two Elephants and four Giraffes. As for the price this particular gate costs 3500.00 Euro (Aprox. 4550.00 USD) Due to over seas commerce no sales tax. (possible import duties in the U.S. Not all that much I believe). Crating, Shipping and handling would have to be calculated by our shipping company and naturally depends on geographical location but runs somewhere around (Aprox.) 450.00- 550.00Euro.(585.00 - 715.00) These calculations are due to current exchange rates of Aprox. 1-.30 .

I hope this helps

JK. Crouse
  • ushadhar
    vor 9 Jahren
    Exquisite!
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.