Houzz Logo Print
maguire635

Double pocket doors

Kristin Crouch
vor 6 Jahren
How much do the pocket doors cost please? Also, do you create the space in the wall for these doors or does it require a builder?
Pocket doors · Mehr Info

Kommentare (5)

• Will Dorling
    vor 6 Jahren
    We added pocket doors during our extension. The builder worked the mechanism into the stud work wall. They fit in a normal 100mm thickness wall.

It's worth noting when done in a wall of this fashion they aren't half as sound proof as normal doors as the wall has far less insulation owing to the door void.

They are amazing space savers though
  • PRO
    Bespoke German Doors by Doors4UK
    vor 6 Jahren

Hello Kristin,

Thank you for your interest shown in our products.

All our doors are made to measure, so the cost depends on the measurements of the doors. We will supply the sliding mechanism, the doors and the handles and the builder will have to create the stud wall.

You can get flush painted double pocket doors from a price starting from: £1200+VAT +transport, however for the design in the picture the price increases as the doors are handmade luxury doors. For a more acquired cost send your inquiry to contact@doors4uk.co.uk

Kind regards,

Doors4UK team

• PRO
    Avebury Design Ltd
    vor 6 Jahren
    Hi Kristin, I have had a good example of these doors made. They are 4 fire doors turned into 2 oversized sliding barn type doors. The mechanism is housed in a wooden casing, with access for maintenance. If you need anything made I have guys in London who work for me regularly.
  • abz21
    vor 3 Jahren

I’d like to find some suppliers for double fire pocket doors to deliver up in York? Does anyone have any contacts?

• PRO
    Bespoke German Doors by Doors4UK
    vor 3 Jahren

Hello Abz21, we do delivery throughout the UK, Do send us the details of the enquiry with the measurements, style of the door required and full address and we can come back to you with options and costs. Just write to contact@doors4uk .co.uk

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.