Houzz Logo Print
pips_p

bathroom vanity: wall hung or fitted?

Pip
vor 6 Jahren
we have a 1100mm space . I found some fitted units I like the storage potential of but worry they'll look dated to buyers when we come to sell. alternatively, how much longevity do people thing wall hung units have..?!

Kommentare (6)

• Pip
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    fitted variant
  • Pip
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    example of bathrooms I like
  • Pip
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    funnily enough, it was a freestanding style that drew me to the utopia brand. But i can't find a size and finish combination that I like! where did you find yours?
  • Claire Nicholson
    vor 6 Jahren
    We actually had ours made my a company on eBay and the chap will make to any size you want and any paint colour you want. The top is solid oak and really beautifully made. I can probably find the link if it helps.

Our room isn't done yet, just waiting for the plasterer to come and re-do all the walls, so excuse the terrible state but you'll get the general idea.

The one pic is how it arrived and clearly the other is now we've fitted a Lusso Stone matt white sink on top.

They do fully enclosed ones too, my preference was to have it open and will put some pretty baskets down at the bottom.
  • PRO
    Ashton Bathrooms & Ashton Furnishing
    vor 6 Jahren

Have a look at Montrose bathroom furniture. Not pricey and has a long guarantee. Lots of options to choose from. You can customise it to suit your sizes and also what style you would like.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.