Houzz Logo Print
snarkyinla

POLL: If buying a new toilet, would you get a 1- or 2-piece toilet?

snarkyinla
vor 6 Jahren

Most of the bathroom supply stores in my area only display one-pieces, with maybe only one two piece. They say no one wants two-pieces anymore. People I've talked to who have one pieces say they have (various or unspecified) problems with them and they would only ever buy a two-piece. What are your thoughts? If you had problems with one or another, please describe in the comments.

One-Piece
Two-Piece
Other (add in comments)

Kommentare (9)

• chiflipper
    vor 6 Jahren

I installed 3 of them when they first came on the market...never again. A toilet is all about function. I have found American Standard to work well. Spend the savings on your countertop material / lighting / mirror.

• PRO
    Valley Elegance Kitchen & Bath
    vor 6 Jahren

My comment on this is that 1 pc is just easier to clean since it doesn't have a seam between tank and bowl. Other then that either can have the same flushing mechanism. Over 26yrs in selling toilets I know Flushing has gotten 100% better then years ago.

• Rita / Bring Back Sophie 4 Real
    vor 6 Jahren

chiflipper, would you care to tell us what disappointed you in the one piece toilets? Are you unhappy with the cost or function or both? I imagine American Standard makes one piece toilets as well.

• blackandwhitelove
    vor 5 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 5 Jahren

derk5 What toilet is this?-thanks!

• derk5
    vor 5 Jahren

The photo is of an American Standard Cadet 3 model. Very pleased with the design and function of this toilet.

• Helen
    vor 5 Jahren

One piece toilet for sure and a skirted model as well to hide the traps. Anything that makes it simpler to keep cleaning as simple as possible.

Why would a one piece be more problematic than a two piece if installed properly. I have the Toto Guinevere in my more traditional guest bath and the Toto Carylyle Connect+ for my master bath. The Connect+ has a better connection to the washlet seat - and also simplifies cleaning and has a sleeker look than it would have with the exterior connections showing.

• Carson Abboth
    vor 4 Jahren

I had elongated 2-piece Toto for years, now I have elongated 1-piece Cadet 3 by American standard, it was very easy to install, just as said on Sanitaryreview, it is pricey though. But I like its design, it's also easy to clean.

• weedmeister
    vor 4 Jahren

I want one that flushes.

Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.