Houzz Logo Print
cassandra_kettenhofen12

OCD and ADHD friendly???? Glossy top coat??

I have OCD and ADHD... so, can I purchase additional practice board? I have an affinity towards, glossy, highly polished products and in the description, it says that end result, is “glossy.” Therefore, if I wanted to add another layer of the polyurethane, how long should I wait, for the first poly coat, to dry? Before I apply another poly coat? Have you seen any impressive results, which had either, only the one layer of topcoat or multiple layers? Highly polished end results, can be a bit difficult to pull off and most certainly, cannot be hurried along. So I would really like to know, what others think, especially from the do-it-yourselfers!
Thanks, Cassandra
Giani Countertop Paint Kit, Sicilian Sand · Mehr Info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    User
    vor 5 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 5 Jahren

Hello Cassandra, thank you for reaching out to us! When you order we can definitely provide you an extra practice board free of charge! Just be sure to mention it to us once you purchase. The boards are perfect for finding the look you want before the application. We recommend adding 2-3 coats of our Clear Acrylic High-Gloss Topcoat. Once you surpass 3 layers the topcoat can get cloudy. Just a heads up Standard off-the-shelf polyurethane finishes will not be effective. 16 oz. of our topcoat will cover approximately 35 square feet or 16 running feet of standard 24" wide countertops. Be sure to understand the square footage of your countertop so you know how many cans of topcoat you need. The dry time between topcoats is 4 hours. I believe you would get the look you are looking for with 2 layers of the topcoat. It is a beautiful shiny high gloss finish. If you can provide me you email i can send you a video representing the finish. Also if you provide me you mailing address i can send you swatches that we painted and applied our topcoat to! Please let me know, thank you.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.