Yorba Linda CA 92887 USA
Walk in Closet with storage for Shoes and Handbags · Mehr Info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Tim Wood Limited
    vor 5 Jahren

Dear Norma

Many thanks for your enquiry.

My understanding from what you have sent is those are the wall spaces available for your purses to hang?

Do yo know the sizes of the purses height x width depth of the main body, then the strap height from the top of the body to the top of the strap.

The project above took into account all the heights, widths, depths and the sizing/placing of rails and height of the runs were made and installed to facilitate all our clients handbags/purses.

I am based in England and do fly abroad for projects, if you were local I would happily see you and take the measurements myself.

Some pictures and sizes would be great please. My email is websales@timwood.com

Many thanks

Tim

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.