Houzz Logo Print
laurzeemc38

How did you install the slab?

Laura Mac
vor 5 Jahren
Love the full slab in the shower! I want to do this in my remodel. Was it difficult to install? How. many men did it take and what did they use to affix the slab? Would love to see photos of that install process ;-).

Many yards out here call this granite Austral Blue, Lemurian, Blue Labradorite (I have jewelry made of these crystals). Thank you for featuring this as a vertical slab to enjoy the beauty of the labradorite crystals. When they are flat on a kitchen counter, harder to enjoy! Stunning!
Apex Remodel · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Asbury Remodeling & Construction, LLC
    vor 5 Jahren

Hi Laura, thank you for your comments. Yes, the back wall is a full slab and very difficult to install. It requires special construction framing and a granite fabricator that is willing to accommodate the specific installation requirements. Thanks.

Laura Mac hat Asbury Remodeling & Construction, LLC gedankt
  • Laura Mac
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 5 Jahren

Do you have the specific install requirements in a nutshell? I have great fabricators/slabs where I live. I'd be doing special construction framing if necessary. It's so gorgeous...

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.