Houzz Logo Print
christiankeller1979

Antolini Zerocare

Good evening - has anyone experience with antolini marble treated with zerocare, particularly with their stones invisible grey and invisible blue? These stones sometimes contain bigger areas of chalk and the local distributor can’t tell me if the the zerocare protection also works in these areas with higher chalk concentration. Also, I wonder how deep the protection is in the stone. Can I destroy the protection by small scratches in the surface?
My local distributor thinks the treatment is not tested long enough and does not recommend it for my kitchen. I asked an antolini representative at IMM in cologne and did not get an answer on my questions.
I wrote several emails to antolini but did not get an answer so far either.
Any experience would be helpful

Thanks

Kommentar

Deutschland
    Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.