Houzz Logo Print
cnford

Which tile pattern will make my tiny kitchen look bigger?

Christine R
vor 5 Jahren
Should I do regular stacked like the first pic or herringbone. What size tile? I want to make the space feel bigger. The last photo is my kitchen rendering. Thank you!

Kommentare (4)

• Brown Dog
    vor 5 Jahren

Tile cannot make a space look bigger.

• Christine R
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 5 Jahren
    Can the pattern??
  • PRO
    Skippack Tile & Stone
    vor 5 Jahren

In a backsplash you are dealing with defined amount of space; it's not what affects the overall look. If you're looking for make the kitchen seem bigger/brighter why are you choosing the lower cabinets to be dark?

• PRO
    1625 DB
    vor 5 Jahren

The bigger the tile the better to help the space elongate. Using small tile, the one on the backslash, would not work on the floor. For a backplash, a long, thin tile (think 2x12 or 2x16) will visually elongate the space. Minimizing grout lines helps as well.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.