Houzz Logo Print
marymush1

I still need help with my dining room

M Mush
vor 4 Jahren

I have been on here before asking for help with my dining room. Wallpaper was the overwhelming answer to making this a beautiful room. While wallpaper would have made for a very beautiful room, I could not for the life of me talk husband into it. To add some drama to the room, we had the ceiling painted a dramatic color and I have since added some drapery with color (the others were just beige). It's that back wall by the china cabinet that has given me the most trouble. Candle Sconces? Mirrored candle sconces? I would then take down the mirror in the room. The electric sconces that match the chandelier are in the foyer right outside the dining room. So, I was afraid that would be sconce overload. Plates? Art work? The height of the china cabinet creates a problem with art work. The art work would have to be hung too low (or at least that's what I think). I have also considered reupholstering the dining room chairs. Would also love to do something with the inside of the china cabinet and getting new display dishes. I am having a real hard time pulling this room together. I am adding pics of the foyer as well just so you know what is right outside the dining room. Thank you in advance for any ideas you may have.

Kommentare (7)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.