Houzz Logo Print
deniskoz

Hi all, I will appreciate for design ideas

deniskoz
vor 4 Jahren

Hi again,

I am about to make a construction work. I am planning to buy new kitchen. The idea is remove the wall between the kitchen and dining room. I am thinking about new kitchen with island. I will appreciate for kitchen arrangement.

As well we are planning to add additional toilette in bathroom, I want to add some more space and shift the living room entrance to kitchen direction. As well I am missing a cloth closet at entrance and no place to add it. I am attaching my plan for kitchen, living room and the dining room, but want to add some storage in kitchen. If you have better ideas for living room design/kitchen/dinning room it would be perfect.

original plan without bedrooms.

My design

Kommentar

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.