mosaddaque_hossain

How do I find a suitable rehearsal room now?

Sumaya Computers
vor 6 Tagen

You can definitely prepare yourself for the following questions, as they will fall in most cases. "Who am I dealing with?", "Is the rent paid on time?", "Are the people reliable?" Or "Can I trust them?"

Maintain the good impression. Consider the questions just mentioned. Finally, some important tips: Talk to the landlord. Reveal something about yourself and your band. Put your trust in him. Tell him, for example, in which occupation each of you works or that you are still a student. Always be believable and authentic. Don't make up a story that isn't true. Lies have short legs. Do not hypocritically pretend to be making your own money. Tell me about the possibilities you found together to be able to settle the room rent. If that is true, it will work, otherwise not. The landlord just wants to make sure that the rent arrives on time every month and prevent property damage from occurring. Let everything be well explained to you. Find each other in the good.

Questions that you can address to the landlord can be found here:

• Are there other bands rehearsing next door?
  • What about the noise level?
  • What noise do the local tenants make?
  • Is this room soundproof?
  • What is the state of the room?
  • What are the lighting conditions?
  • Are the sockets secured and the cables properly covered?

Is the room at risk of fire, or where are the fire extinguishers and escape routes in the event of a fire hazard?

Can the door be locked or locked from the inside in order to avoid disruptions during the rehearsal beforehand?

Kommentar

Deutschland
    Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Indem Sie weiterhin auf der Website surfen bzw. die App nutzen, stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies und von ähnlichen Verfahren der Houzz Gruppe zur Verbesserung der Produkte, Dienstleistungen, zur Darstellung von relevanten Inhalten und um das Nutzererlebnis anzupassen, zu. Mehr erfahren.