Houzz Logo Print
nikki_reyneke

What colours do I use?

Nikki Re
vor 10 Jahren
I desperately need help with choosing colours for my decor!!

We have an everyday living room with charcoal carpets and grey sofas - as in the photos the top are light and dark grey striped, with solid grey at the bottom. We have stark white walls in this room.

My question is what accent colour/s do I use? I started going down the teal track and bought cushions in this colouring, but now am second guessing myself. My husband likes red, but I feel like red is 'been there, done that'.

Someone has suggested use teal and mustard together, but the thought of mustard terrifies me. I'm a purple/blue/teal/soft green kind of girl - help!! What colours do I use, and without scaring poor hubby?

Kommentare (57)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.