Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_2519658

Help me bring our dining room to life!

User
vor 9 Jahren
We recently started working on our dining room and I'm stuck! I know we need a new light, rug, and window treatments, but I'm having trouble deciding what comes first.

About the things already in the room-

The light - This has to go! We've been shopping around and are looking to spend under $400 on a new fixture. Any suggestions?

Table and chairs - we just bought these and love them. We have a couple of leaves, so we could extend the table if it appears to small. At some point, I'd like to get some different end chairs.

The picture - We recently found this at an estate sale and love it and would love the colors to inspire the rest of the room. But we really don't like the frame! Once we decide on some of the other things in the room, I'll either paint to frame or look at getting the art reframed.

The buffet - We'd like this to stay, but I'm open to altering the color because it seems really orange to me.

Shutters - I love the function of the shutters, but I feel like they make the room feel really small and would love to see them go.

Any suggestions on how to start? I'd love to get that light out of there ASAP, but am afraid that would be a mistake without some idea about where we're headed.

Thanks for your help!

Kommentare (259)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.