Houzz Logo Print
agalmiche

Need advice on layout of kitchen!

agalmiche
vor 9 Jahren
I have somewhat of a symmetry obsession and as you can see, the kitchen wall and island are not centered but the island is centered with the opening into the living area. I cant affort to make the island smaller because it will be the majority of my counterspace. I am not concered about the sink being centered in the island...I really want it offset to provide workspace. I guess what I need is for someone to tell me this design is ok?? I plan on having a nice decorative vent hood and I'm aftraid it will look awkward if not centered. Maybe if I had a photo to look at that could give me a better idea? I'm just tired of loosing sleep over it and having my husband tell me I need to double up on the OCD meds....LOL! PLEASE HELP!!

Kommentare (26)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.