Houzz Logo Print
adlux

Bewertung der Beleuchtung am Wohnen Messe in Finland 2017

Ilkka Pekanheimo
vor 6 Jahren

Ich möchte gern dein Ansicht haben: https://www.houzz.de/enprojects/2619835 Die besten Ideen?

https://www.houzz.de/enprojects/2619835
IMG_5267.JPG
IMG_5313.JPG

Kommentare (5)

• Lasse G
    vor 6 Jahren

Hej Ilkka!

Leider funktioniert der Link oben nicht. Wenn ich Ihre Frage aber - hoffentlich richtig- verstehe, möchten Sie eine Rückmeldung, welches der von Ihnen, auf der Messe in Mikkeli am vergangenen Wochenende gezeigten Bespiele den Usern hier am besten gefällt.

Ich habe mir nun unter Ihrem Profil Ihre verschiedenen Projekte angesehen. Mir gefallen die indirekten Beleuchtungen der Sauna sehr gut.

Housing fair in Finland 2017, more info lightexpert.wordpress.com · Mehr Info

Hello Ikka,

sorry, but the link You embedded above does not work. I´ve visited Your profile here an had a closer look at your work. I like the way You lighten the sauna.

Kind regards!

• PRO
    Ilkka Pekanheimo
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren

Hallo Lasse, Sorry, but this link does work. https://lightexpert.wordpress.com/

• Lasse G
    vor 6 Jahren

Yes, it does! ;-) I found Your website on your houzz-profile and I´ve already read Your very interesting (and yet amusing;-)) article about the fair and the the good and bad examples of LED-Lighting. Interesting that you recommend nearly white light, while many of the experts here recommend warmer light-colours. Or is this due to seasonal need of more daylight-like lighting in northern scandinavia ?

• PRO
    Ilkka Pekanheimo
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren

No, it is not due to seasonal need of more daylight. It is because near all the lamp dealers recommend warm light, because they do not know that pure white daylight simulating light is much better. You can see better, see colour better and feel better. Did you saw this from the former housing fair: https://lightexpert.wordpress.com/2016/07/24/human-centric-home-lighting/

It's amazing to think that even though we spend two-thirds of our time living under artificial lighting, we're not paying attention to the consequences for our body and mind. Whereas people are concerned about organic food, pure water, and clean air, the element by which our very life came into existence - light - is often forgotten.

• Lasse G
    vor 6 Jahren

I´ve read that article as well and think your statement is absolutely right: the meaning - or maybe better - the worth of correct lighting seems to be underestimatet. Clients often rather invest in design of a certain lamp than in quality of light. Another interesting fact you mentioned is the choice of surface in accordance to LED-lighting to minimize reflections. - Easy to understand but seemingly often forgotten.
    When we built our new home, my wish was a complete, in parts dimmable LED lighting system, that we realized in collaboration with a lighting designer. - So some of your aspects were already base of our working together. And although it looks rather technically (what I love indeed) it´s able to create both: warm light in the evening whilst sittig together with friends and family and a clear bright light for (e.g.) working or cooking.
    But apart of my own "homemade" experiences, I think it is a stunning service you offer clients by visiting all these projects at the fair and assess them under the specific criteria of correct lighting. Thumbs up! - Wish that more of the readers here notice your work and share it. It is a "mission" for you, isn´t it. ;-)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.