Houzz Logo Print
inkmill

Blue or Grey? Denim Drift - Dulux Colour of the Year.

Inkmill Vinyl
vor 7 Jahren

Denim Drift has been named Dulux Colour of the year. We love it, but... it has sparked a bit of debate here in the studio. Is it Grey or Blue? What do you think.

Dulux Colour of the Year 2017 - Denim Drift · Mehr Info

Interested to see what the Houzz Community think before we post our opinions.

Blue
Grey
Other

Kommentare (14)

• PRO
    Designs Unlimited
    vor 7 Jahren

Definitely Blue, But looks like a thundery sky

• Rohan Shah
    vor 7 Jahren
    I would prefer Blue....looks better in it
  • PRO
    Jo Hargreaves Interior Design
    vor 7 Jahren

A warm and inviting blue, which would work well in most rooms! Exciting.

• moiraford
    vor 7 Jahren
    Love it! Very clever, paint that changes from blue to grey has my vote anytime. Anyone out there used it in real life? If so, send us pics.
  • User
    vor 7 Jahren

I've used a very old Dulux colour called Ice Storm 6. It's from the days when they had a colour and graded it by number in order of depth of that colour. The higher the number, the paler it was. It's very pale and depending on the light source, can range from a proper grey, to blue and violet shades. I've used it before and it's so easy to live with. I have a huge collection of coloured glass so I never use dark colours, they give me more than enough,lol. Also, I always use Dulux Diamond paint base - it's so hard you can literally scrub marks off of it! I don't have children but do plan on having a dog very soon!

• PRO
    Cormar Carpets
    vor 7 Jahren

A very subtle blue!

• PRO
    ocarroll oriordan architects
    vor 7 Jahren

I think it is both. Depending on light!

• PRO
  • PRO
    Inside Upgrade
    vor 7 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 7 Jahren

I think its more blue , the vase is pulling out the the blue more from the colour on the walls.

• PRO
    France and Associates Ltd
    vor 7 Jahren

Lovely colour, definitely grey!

• PRO
    Husky House Interiors Ltd
    vor 7 Jahren

it's blue grey !

• PRO
    Tile by Tile
    vor 7 Jahren

I'm surprised that most people thinks its blue)

• PRO
    Academy Fireplaces
    vor 7 Jahren

Grey is all the rage in Dublin now

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.