Houzz Logo Print
lindanewc

cabinet pulls

lindanewc
vor 10 Jahren
I need to decide between these two pulls. One is very contemporary and the other a little bit country. Which works best with my cabinets?
contemporary
little bit country

Kommentare (8)

• PRO
    Dytecture
    vor 10 Jahren
    Contemporary would be a more timeless pick.
  • mcbriec
    vor 10 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 10 Jahren
    I'm guessing contemporary is the correct choice unless the rest of your home is on the traditional side. Shaker cabinetry seems to be a bit of a "switch hitter" in terms of going either transitional/traditional so it's hard to make a firm suggestion without knowing what the rest of your home looks like.
  • m3459
    vor 10 Jahren
    The contemporary style fits the cabinets, BUT... beware a pull with open ends such as this one. If they are going on the lower cabinets, they will catch your tops, your pants pockets, anything you are wearing except speedos. Learned this lesson the hard way and have NEVER forgotten it. All my cabinet hardware has to be "closed" as in the other one you have chosen, even though I have passed over some I have coveted. ;-)
  • PRO
    Kitchens By Katie
    vor 10 Jahren
    The top one will "catch you" when you are working, but the other is a bit dated. Have you looked at Metro from Century Hardware? Clean lines and timeless, on those cabinets in stainless steel would look fresh and add a bit of shimmer!
  • mamadubbs
    vor 10 Jahren
    I voted country because I like the shape better. To me it's more similar to the handle on your microwave, but I would suggest a brushed stainless steel to match your appliances and give a more updated look.
  • PRO
    Madden, Slick & Bontempo, Inc
    vor 10 Jahren
    This is a nice contemporary one that won't catch.
    Berenson Metro Pull · Mehr Info
  • Katy Richard
    vor 10 Jahren
    Here's mine on the same shaker style cabinets, but white. Curved, yet contemporary. I love them.
Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.