Houzz Logo Print
pamchughdo

Experience using GEOLUXE

Patricia Giordano
vor 6 Jahren

We are considering the use of GEOLUXE as a countertop for a kitchen island. http://geoluxe.com/en/main There is very little information available on this product and I have not found any user reviews.

If you have experience using GEOLUXE in a kitchen application, was your experience favorable?
If you have experience using GEOLUXE in a kitchen application, was your experience unfavorable?
If you have experience using GEOLUXE in a kitchen application, would you recommend this product to others?

Kommentare (18)

• chiflipper
    vor 6 Jahren

Geoluxe is made by Siam Cement Group of Thailand and is officially classified as a "cultured marble".

• Lisa Leet
    vor 6 Jahren

I just saw this at our local stone yard showroom and it was very nice. I'm considering it as well but I'm curious of anyone experiences with it.

• kimreboul
    vor 6 Jahren

I am interested in using this product as well as I saw it at the store and loved it. Do you happen to know where the price comes in per sq ft? I can't get any information on my own. Also it doesn't look very thick so I am assuming you have to double up on it if you want a 4 in thickness look?

• PRO
    Amala Raj Interiors
    vor 6 Jahren

I think pricing can vary depending on what country or even state you are buying in, just ask your local distributor. It’s a 2cm thick slab so if you want a thicker edge the fabricator would just have to create a larger edge like with natural stone :).

• K S
    vor 6 Jahren

I just made my purchase...Dionysos. It is truly beautiful!

• jh asd
    vor 6 Jahren

Located in NJ. Can someone please give me an idea of cost per sq. ft.?

• petrucci
    vor 6 Jahren

I have had it for 3 months and it looks great and cleans easily. I just am having some markings around the undermount sink edge from the frypan handle rubbing against it. I have dyonisios which is very pale grey and I cant get the marks out. Does anyone know what to use?

• PRO
    Amala Raj Interiors
    vor 6 Jahren

@petrucci, try a little white soft scrub mixed with a magic eraser. Use a little elbow grease and it should hopefully come out. It may just be handle residue that’s stuck on top of the surface of the counter.

• K S
    vor 6 Jahren

jh asd I paid 1800 for one slab. I am in California.

• K S
    vor 6 Jahren

Not everyone fabricates this material though...so that will limit you somewhat. It is beautiful.

• Melissa Baxter
    vor 5 Jahren
    What about chipping? Since it’s a harder material, does it have issues with chipping?
  • bjack0013
    vor 5 Jahren

Can anyone recommend a Geoluxe fabricator Dallas?

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    vor 5 Jahren

"Geoluxe is made by Siam Cement Group of Thailand and is officially classified as a "cultured marble"."

chipflipper: Source, please?

• Dorith Toledano
    vor 5 Jahren

Would anyone know the price per square foot for geoluxe in montreal?

• Lisa Golemme
    vor 5 Jahren
    Dorith try https://thestonecompanyinc.com
    They just quoted me and are competitive
  • that_tile_girl
    vor 5 Jahren

This thread is over a year old............

• PRO
    Stoneville Australia
    vor 5 Jahren

Good Afternoon,

To learn more about Geoluxe in Australia, please visit our website at www.stonevilleaustralia.com.au. Main Office located in Capalaba Brisbane.

Please don't hesitate to contact us, you can swing me an email at penny@stonevilleaustralia.com.au or contact us via phone on (07) 3505 3959.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.