Houzz Logo Print
gardenlover

I was curious as to what the walls are in this bathrromm

gardenlover
vor 5 Jahren
I am doing over a small studio apt behind my house in Los Angeles. I first fell in love with this kitchen but in looking at the other spaces I fell in love with the whole project. Would you be willing to share what the walls are in the bathroom?
Pied-a-Flair · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    Saheb Architecture
    vor 5 Jahren

Hi Gardenlover, glad to see your interest. These are Mojave Blue porcelain tiles from Artistic Tiles, NYC. https://www.artistictile.com/mojave-blue-pmjvblp24

Let me know how your renovation is progressing.

• PRO
    InsideWright
    vor 5 Jahren

Hi Gardenlover, apologies for the delay, your inquiry ended up in spam. Saheb Architecture already responded to your inquiry though :) indeed they are Mojave Blue Porcelain Tiles. They come in a few different colors. Good luck with your project and thank you for your kind words.

• amandam_ryan
    letztes Jahr

What is the floor?

Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.