11 Beiträge
Betsy Hayes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help choosing an accent chair for my living room - HI All- I'm trying to choose the best accent chair or large chair/minisofa to go with my existing light grey, slipcovered sectional in m... Jetzt abstimmen
    5 Kommentare    7 Stimmen
Betsy Hayes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Betsy Hayes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the simple sisal rug - Where is it from. Color? Type? Wool blend?
    2 Kommentare
Betsy Hayes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Telescope? - Is that a functioning telescope? I like it's small scale. If it really works well, I'd love one. Where did you get it?
    Kommentar
Betsy Hayes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The Zebra photo - Is there a story behind this Zebra art? I love the square shape and the mood of the sweet Zebra.
    1 Kommentar
Betsy Hayes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the natural rug. Where is it from? - Is it jute? Sisal? Large boulcé or tight? Looks like a honey color.
    Kommentar
Betsy Hayes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would this chair (in a solid grass green fabric) work with this sectional? - I just took a poll to find the right accent chair to accompany my new slip covered sectional. I found one more chair that I am considering a... Jetzt abstimmen
    3 Kommentare    5 Stimmen
Betsy Hayes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which accent chair (it will be slip covered) goes best with this slip covered sectional? - I ordered the slip covered sectional (seen in this photo), though mine is one section smaller (imagine the middle piece gone) I'm trying to ... Jetzt abstimmen
    28 Kommentare    81 Stimmen
Betsy Hayes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where did the chair come from? - Would love to have a slip cover on this chair. How much? Where can I find it?
    1 Kommentar
Betsy Hayes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...