8 Beiträge
123jwp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much liquid soap does this hold? - How many ounces will this hold???
    1 Kommentar
123jwp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window hardware - The room has a clean, minimalist design. Can I ask where you got the drapery hardware? Were the drapes custom made or sourced somewhere? ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
123jwp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Walls - Are the walls painted paneling or wallpaper or painted stripes??? Can't tell but very curious to know!!! Stunning room!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
123jwp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colors - Hi - could I ask what colors you used for wall and trim? Really stunning!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
123jwp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bed/Headboard - The room is both soothing and striking. Is the bed a headboard or a complete bedframe? Could I ask the brand/manufacturer of the bed/hea... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
123jwp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
123jwp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
123jwp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall and trim colors - This room has a very soothing feel to it and I love how the green of the outside plants is picked up in the room. What brand and paint co... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar