16 Beiträge
12egg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help with master bedroom furniture and decorating - Let’s start with the furniture. The bed is a king and is upholstered in a beige but is really taupe with a pink undertone. I’m absolutely d... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
12egg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ceiling height and cabinet height? - I like the look all the way to the ceiling. I see your using one cabinet instead of two. I want to do the same at my home. I have a 9’ ceili... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
12egg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
12egg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
12egg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Toilet paper holder - I was wondering where the toilet paper holder is from? What brand? Thank you
    Kommentar
12egg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shutter color - Do you know what brand paint was use in the mix? Do you have any of the info on the mix? Thanks
    Kommentar
12egg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with color for front door & shutters - Ok. The body color of the house has to stay, which is Softer Tan from Sherwin Williams. The house faces east, so there's sunlight only in th... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
12egg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color for door and shutters - I need help picking a color scheme for my door and shutters. I currently have some colors on the door. I'm not sure if these even look right... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
12egg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with color for shutter and doors - I need to keep the house the color it is. It is very close to Sherwin Williams Softer Tan SW6141. I really am not a fan of red or hunter gr... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
12egg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...