6 Beiträge
13bees hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wonky patio situation - Main issue is the transition from the concrete patio to the lawn. So much dirt! What would you do? Budget friendly please!
    9 Kommentare
13bees hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
13bees hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help me choose a powder coating color for a bed! - I'm having two twin sized metal beds custom powder coated to match the room. Walls are BM designer's white (rug photo is a stock photo, so i... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
13bees hat eine Diskussion gestartet
powder coating bed color - help me choose! - I'm having two twin sized metal beds custom powder coated to match the room. Walls are BM designer's white (rug photo is a stock photo, so i... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare    16 Stimmen
13bees hat eine Diskussion gestartet
the most boring (but essential) network wiring question for new reno! - I realize in advance that this is the most boring question EVER, but I'm hoping a few folks might take pity on me and throw their expertise ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
13bees hat eine Diskussion gestartet
to sit or not to sit...in the kitchen. - We are mid whole house reno but the cabinets and kitchen layout weren't changed (both conceived and installed by the previous owner of our h... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare