97 Beiträge
13jackie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pink floor color? - What brand and item number in Sheen is the pink floor?
    Kommentar
13jackie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
PINK rules:love the futon cover & Rug - where can I buy the rug & futon cover? Thanks very much & be well.
    Kommentar
13jackie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the sleek - look of the ottoman...can I get it in a hot pink?
    1 Kommentar
13jackie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love this ottoman - can't tell by picture: studded crystals or just studs? How where do I buy? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
13jackie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
weave - your beautiful rug says "wave"...concern for pet claws? I want this to go in my living room with white couches & spalted maple floors, w... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
13jackie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wow - How exciting! Any chance a 6 x 6 or 8x8 round rug will be possible? (I'm a fan ;-))
    1 Kommentar
13jackie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pillows - can I buy matching pillows?
    1 Kommentar
13jackie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the rug - Is this a hot pink?! Does it come in a larger size? Thanks
    1 Kommentar
13jackie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table - Awesome table, how was the top connected to the base? Is the base Ceasarstone too? We are trying to do the same idea but with a metal pillar... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
13jackie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Awesome - couch, please share brand name & source? Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...