6 Beiträge
145fell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need door suggestions - I need to update the entry door to this apartment building. Any suggestions?
    6 Kommentare
145fell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Needs a new color - Boss just bought this building and he plans on doing some major renovations. Any suggestions on the a good color (we have a contract with Ke... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
145fell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What Color is this? - Lookin for a clark + kensington paint and primer in one that would be the best color match for this wall....any idea what color this is?
    1 Kommentar
145fell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Eyesore - I have this major eyesore in back alley/common area of my apt building. And as far as I can tell, the only one's who love being around it...... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
145fell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need new door knob - I'm looking to update the door knobs in my apt building w/ out having to replace the doors or change the locks. Looking for something more m... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
145fell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need a new Newel.... - I'm looking to change the newel post in this apartment building to give the stairs a more modern/clean look. Carpet is being changed to Char... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare