9 Beiträge
1denali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the difference between your 2 cal king mattress - hi what is the difference between This mattress priced at $ 3,060.00 and your same mattress chattam & wells cal king pillow top mattre... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
1denali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
states other colors? - i love this bed but it does not say what color this particular item is on Houzz It states hand distressed linen this only tells me the mate... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
1denali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
1denali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Confirming leather - So I understand correctly The headboard is all leather and the rails are wrapped in vinyl is it thin or heavy. Material ..
    Kommentar
1denali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the bed where is it from - Also what color is the material and is it fabric or faux leather
    1 Kommentar
1denali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the heights of the ceiling in this home - What is the height of the ceiling Thank you
    1 Kommentar
1denali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the coffee table - How thick is the glass. I wish you had more pictures Is the quality high end is the metal thin or substantial I tried to get into your retu... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
1denali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need bottom gril - I bought your sink and on your site page it states item number SG001-33 Is the item number for the grill that fits it. I have checked sever... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
1denali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is your return policy - Looks awesome but what is your return policy
    1 Kommentar