22 Beiträge
21100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Builtin configuration. - I have an off center fireplace. Left wall is 68”, right is 58”. I’m trying to balance my furniture, so it doesn’t look obvious. I have two m... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
21100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design help 0n family room. - I have a new sofa and 2 chairs, but want to update to go with adjacent kitchen. Need suggestions on changing cab9nets, picture and adding ru... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
21100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Need help with family room. - I want to keep new family room oatmeal sofa and leather chairs, but want to redo all else except floors and fireplace. Want to compliment a... Lesen Sie mehr
    41 Kommentare
21100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with cabinet colors - I am getting ready to choose cabinet colors . I’m deciding on an either all white cabinets or white cabinets with wood color on island and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
21100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
vent hood/backsplash recommendations - This group was kind enough to help before and need advice. Remodeling my kitchen and decided to reskin korbels and fluted areas and replace ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
21100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
advice on updating Tuscan kitchen - I would like to update my Tuscan kitchen, but would like to keep existing cabinets , but change color. My thoughts are painting cabinets cre... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    71 Kommentare
21100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with sectional decor? - I have an outdoor 120x120 sectional. Whitish gray. Need help with rug size and rug design/throw pillow combination. I have had red in past... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
21100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor sectional design advice - I have a new 120x120 sectional and need advice on rug size, design and throw pillows. I have had rusts and reds for past 10 years and want a... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
21100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would like advice on a new outdoor sectional. - I have an white with a tint of gray outdoor sectional that is 120x120. First of all, I would like to know the size of rug. Also, need help w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
21100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need mirror for entry - I am transitioning from Tuscan to transitional and just finished my living room, which adjoins living. (Photo). Looking for a mirror for ove... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...