20 Beiträge
Coffee Dude hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door color suggestion? - Can I get your thoughts on re-painting front door and trim? We are selling this house for someone (and my wife is a Realtor) in San Antonio... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Coffee Dude hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hanging some Art in Dining area and misc - I am nearly finishing my update in decor for a short term rental. I found some canvas prints to buy - kind and wondering if my sizing is ok... Lesen Sie mehr
    36 Kommentare
Coffee Dude hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice for decorating master bedroom. New colors and curtains help? - Continuing on the property I am updating the decor. The main theme is Boho / with some MCM mix. I will include some recent pics for the vi... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Coffee Dude hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need some design advice for ART and misc - Making progress slowly between guests checking in. We worked on the living room and dining room. This is for our short term rental propert... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
Coffee Dude hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need feedback for an accent wall please (See CHEERS SIGN wall) - The below two pics are the exterior and a shot of the Liv room (not a huge fan of the left wall either). I am trying to change up the CHEER... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
Coffee Dude hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trying to make this place "HAPPY" for photos. The Orange trim? hmmm - This is a cottage in our backyard in San Antonio. We rent it out as a short-term rental. It's getting very competitive now and we wanted t... Lesen Sie mehr
    47 Kommentare
Coffee Dude hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our backyard cottage - This guesthouse is in our backyard. We want to repaint the door very soon and appreciate any color suggestions. Also, this spring, I would... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Coffee Dude hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need your advice on front door color (and maybe siding too) - We want to repaint our front door, but later this spring we will probably repaint the facia and siding. Appreciate your advice on both. FY... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Coffee Dude hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Making progress - new MCM door being installed .... Door Color Advice? - I'm going to post an update Picking a door color ( is the dark sample dark enough?) SW Seal skin is the only color that I'm considering at t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
Coffee Dude hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Getting further along - Colors are my weakness! - I purchased this house 2 weeks ago. Cleaning it up - pressure washed, and will be repacing 60 yr old windows with black or white vinyl win... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    119 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...