73 Beiträge
22k22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would you please share the information on the living room chairs? - Would you please share the information on the living room chairs?
    1 Kommentar
22k22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who makes these chairs? - Thanks for any help with this! :)
    7 Kommentare
22k22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
68% linen 32% cotton or rayon/linen/poly cotton for sectional? - Trying to decide on a fabric for a new sectional. Both are performance (Crypton) fabrics. This would be for everyday use for a family of 5... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
22k22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sectional size/maker? - Beautiful home! Could you tell me the dimensions and maker of this sectional? Thank you!
    Kommentar
22k22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Monarch Sofa construction? - I'm looking for information on the construction quality of Monarch Sofas. I've read some good reviews here, but haven't heard much on the c... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
22k22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me pick some neutral bedroom colors for selling a house. - All the bedrooms get a good amount of light. I need some neutral, yet pretty colors. Mostly Creamy colors or greiges? Need one to be blui... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
22k22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need a cream color for kitchen leading to Edgecomb Gray living room. - Need paint colors picked asap. I have an open floor plan and know I want Edgecomb Gray or something similar for the living area, but a bri... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
22k22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Refrigerator pulls to match RH Ephram cabinet pulls (polished nickel)? - Can anyone help me find a good match to my RH Ephram pulls for my refrigerator? I found this one by Classic Brass- but can't find other v... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
22k22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    8 Kommentare
22k22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color on walls, please! :) :) - I would absolutely love to know what this paint color is, please! :)
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...