5 Beiträge
249link 249link hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with paint color please - we are wondering what white trim and doors would look like? any help or input is greatly appreciated!
    16 Kommentare
249link 249link hat eine Diskussion gestartet
please help with paint color - Can someone please show me what the trim, doors and door trim would look like if all painted white? I appreciate any help ! Thank you sooo m... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
249link 249link hat eine Diskussion gestartet
front door help - I’m looking for ideas for front door color thanks so much !!!
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
249link 249link hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beach condo help please! - This is the first floor. We are dont have money to gut the kitchen. The goal is to make it fun and beachY. Should I get rid of the dark trim... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
249link 249link hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen help please - Tell me what you would do with this beach kitchen ...
    23 Kommentare