4 Beiträge
Monika Campbell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room table - Can you please tell me where you purchased your dining room table. It appears to look like a walnut live edge table with acrylic legs but ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Monika Campbell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where would I find mirrors such as these - My name is Monika Campbell 831-917-8208 My email is monikacampbell@comcast.net
    1 Kommentar
Monika Campbell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mitered corner windows - I live in Monterey and am looking to redo the windows. I have a beautiful view of the Peninsula. It seems the aluminum windows which have ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Monika Campbell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of windows are being used? - I would like to know what windows are best used that will hold up to the salt air and rough coastal winds, etc. and that make the glass to g... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar